Friday, September 30, 2011

Fly Fishing Bass. Coleman Ponds

I love taking photos, but I also like....wait.....Fishing!

My dad first took me fishing when I was a wee little boy. I remember my dad waking the family up at 3 in the morning, pile us up in the car and head over to Saltin Sea for a day of fishing. We would also go to different lakes, but one thing I knew was that I was hooked. We fished many different types of fish, but when I reached the age of adulthood there was one thing that drew me to fishing with a passion.
Fly fishing. To see these men out there alone and with nature, just a rod and fly lures. No live bait, no scents. It was just them against Mother Nature. Well, maybe talking about fly fishing gets me too excited. I wanted to do that, so I got a fly rod and found some ponds in San Jose to practice. =)





No comments:

Post a Comment