Thursday, September 8, 2011

2011 Sweetest Thing

Congratulations to Kylin and Brian Chang! The couple tied the knot today @ the SF City Hall. I gladly accepted Brian's offer to capture this moment for them.

I've only been to City Hall once before and it was just inside the entrance. I never thought there was such detail and artistry inside. Now I see why a lot of the couples being wed that day came here. The lighting wasn't too challenging since it was lightly lit throughout; the use of a speedlite with cyber syncs was all I needed. My VALS (voice-activated light stand) did a great job! Thanks Kerry! Final photos were posted with some HDR for the background and little foreground. I used 24-70mm all day.

2011_KylinBrian-1

2011_KylinBrian-3

2011_KylinBrian-4


No comments:

Post a Comment