Saturday, September 17, 2011

2011 Desiree & John

Another great couple married this year! This time I'm the best man! Even though I didn't get to shoot my friends wedding, I was proud and thankful to be in it.

The wedding was in San Jose on this beautiful day. One thing I was also happy to do was to set up a photo booth per request from the bride, Desiree. There are a lot of things you don't expect to see at weddings, but when you have something that the guests can work themselves and instantly get a print. Something just comes out from within. Every shot was in between goofy and happy. A lot of photos came out of that booth, but here's the best ones put into a quick montage. Enjoy!




*Update* - So I finally got the photos done from the Desiree & John's rehearsal wedding. I didn't shoot these photos, but they are my settings =)   Thanks Frally! Good Job!


2011_dj_booth-9923

2011_dj_booth-9932

2011_dj_booth-9941

No comments:

Post a Comment